Best Breakfast for your Southeast Texas New Year’s Eve Hangover – Try Suga’s Beaumont Brunch
Southeast Texas New Year Hangover Cure – Suga’s Deep South Cuisine’s Downtown Beaumont Brunch
Sometimes that means a little discomfort the next morning.
If you’re looking to enjoy a great breakfast that will help you get over your New Year’s Eve hangover, try Suga’s Deep South Cuisine.
Their highly rated Beaumont brunch is just the thing to have you feeling right in no time.
Here are some of our EatDrinkSETX.com reader favorites:
- Suga’s Pancake Stack. Buttermilk pancakes made from scratch definitely soothe after a long night. Suga’s serves theres with Chantilly Cream and Vermont Crown Maple Syrup – or Sugar Cane Syrup. Their tasty Beaumont pancakes are perfectly paired with your choice of Suga’s homemade sausage or Nueske Brown Sugar and Pepper Smoked Bacon.
- Suga’s Pan Perdu. They say Beaumont is where “Cowboy meets Cajun”. Pan Perdu is “French” for French Toast. Suga’s version is topped with bananas, cinnamon, sugar cane syrup or Vermont Crown Maple Syrup and Chantilly Cream with your choice of Suga’s homemade sausage or Nueske Brown Sugar and Pepper Smoked Bacon.
- Suga’s Beaumont Chicken and a Waffle. Boom. If you are really hungover, this is the cure. Suga’s crispy fried chicken paired with an excellent waffle. Tasso Gravy on the side – dip in your chicken. Delicious and restorative.
- Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
Mouth Watering? Head downtown for Suga’s signature Beaumont brunch experience.
We hope 2016 is a great year for you.
Kick it off right with a great Beaumont brunch at Suga’s Deep South Cuisine.
- Suga’s Deep South Cuisine & Jazz Bar
Bowie Street – downtown Beaumont
- Hours/ Days Open:
Monday – Thursday — 11am to 10pm
Friday – Dinner – 11am to 11pm
Saturday – 5pm to 11pm
Sunday Brunch – 10:30am to 3pm
- Phone:(409) 813-1808
Happy New Year Southeast Texas!
Are you looking for more great restaurants and entertainment in Southeast Texas?
“Like” EatDrinkSETX.com to receive the latest Southeast Texas entertainment news right on your cell phone or iPad!
Suga’s Deep South Cuisine – A great brunch experience for Beaumont Tx.