Looking for Fresh Home Made Taste in Kountze? County Line Diner
County Line Diner in Kountze makes their entrees, sides, and desserts from scratch.
On top of that, they offer a top notch coffee bar, right here in Kountze.
County Line Diner even makes over a dozen flavors of home made ice cream.
County Line would be a pretty special restaurant just about anywhere, so it is even more wonderful to have them in a town like Kountze. It is nice to be able to get fresh home made food – and a varied menu without making a road trip.
And if you are making a road trip to Kountze for Kountze Trade Days, one of their festivals, or to tour the Big Thicket, don’t miss any opportunity to stop in at County Line Diner.
Here are some favorites e-mailed in by EatDrinkSETX.com readers:
- Chicken Gnocchi
- Meatloaf (100% beef with NO filler)
- Barbecue Chicken Quesadilla
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Triple Sundae (with three flavors of their home made ice cream)
- Greek Salad (lots of black olives, green olives, feta, crisp lettuce, tomatoes, croutons, and tangy Greek vinagrette)
- Chicken and Dumplings. Just like your grandma’s – assuming your grandma is awesome.
- Eyelash extensions (oh yeah, County Line Diner has an adjoining world class salon, Van Gogh Beauty Center).
When you are looking for fresh home made flavor in Kountze, make a bee line for County Line Diner.
While you’re there, check out their adjoining salon, Van Gogh Beauty Center.
Van Gogh draws Southeast Texans from fifty miles around for the latest hairstyles, eyelash extensions, hair extensions, and body art.