Southeast Texas Weekend Entertainment? Honky Tonk Texas Offers a Full Weekend of Fun
Are you looking for the place to kick back this weekend in Southeast Texas?
Southeast Texans work hard. Long hours. Dangerous jobs. Real work.
If it’s time for a Southeast Texas “long weekend of fun”.
- Wednesday Night Honky Tonk Texas hosts Silsbee’s Karaoke Night with draft pitchers and a pool tournament for the musically challenged.
- Thursday Night Honky Tonk Texas has Silsbee’s Washer Tournament – and $2 beer to celebrate your victories and numb your defeats.
- Friday Night Honky Tonk Texas holds Silsbee’s biggest and best Ladies Night and has a hot live band to dance the cares of the week away in the arms of a lovely lady.
- Saturday Nights Honky Tonk Texas brings BIG live bands to Silsbee like Wayne Toups and Casey Donahew. See music legends live, right here in Silsbee.
- Sunday Nights Honky Tonk Texas offers Karaoke and free Southeast Texas pool!
Note: Honky Tonk Texas is now SMOKE FREE inside. They have built The Bud Light Patio where you can enjoy a smoke and an ice cold bud light.
While you’re there, don’t miss the Honky Tonk Texas Grill.
Locals call it one of Silsbee’s best restaurants.
The focus is on using the freshest ingredients and making each dish by hand.
Silsbee diners get hooked on the fresh takes on bar food including:
- Hand breaded Silsbee chicken tenders
- Big, juicy Silsbee burgers made from fresh – never frozen- Texas beef
- Fried pickles
- Hot wings
- French fries cut on site
The next time you are planning your SETX long weekend, you could mow the yard. Or you could really live it up at Honky Tonk Texas in Silsbee.
Make the most of your weekend Southeast Texas – enjoy Honk Tonk Texas in Silsbee.