Suga’s Deep South Cuisine – Beaumont
Venue: Suga’s Deep South Cuisine & Jazz Bar
Address: 461 Bowie Street, Beaumont, Texas (Map)
Hours/ Days Open:
Monday – Thursday — 11am to 10pm
Friday – Dinner – 11am to 11pm
Saturday – 5pm to 11pm
Sunday Brunch – 10:30am to 3pm
Phone: (409) 813-1808
- $2 Frozen Margarita’s or $2.50 Margarita’s on the Rocks
- $2 Domestic Beer or $2.50 Import
- $3 Well Drink (you call it) or $4.50 Top Shelf.
- (Specials are good for Bar and Patio area only).
Online Reservations – Easy does it! Make your reservations online!
Planning a party? Suga’s can host your party here and now also offers offsite catering for events!
Live Entertainment Schedule: live music from a variety of entertainers playing Jazz , Rhythm and Blues, Pop,
Funk, Soul and more.
Suga’s Beaumont Live Entertainment Schedule
Suga’s Beaumont Live Music Calendar for December
- Friday – Dec. 5th – Mickie Smith (6:30p – 10:30p)
- Saturday – Dec. 6th – Earl Collins (6:30p – 10:30p)
- Sunday – Dec. 7th – Undrai Fizer Project (Jazz Trio) (11a – 3p)
- Thursday- Dec. 11th Undrai Fizer (Jazz Tri)
- Friday – Dec. 12th – Mickie Smith (6:30p – 10:30p)
- Saturday – Dec. 13th – Theresa Grayson (6:30p – 10:30p)
- Sunday – Dec. 14th- Charles Bilal (11a – 3p)
- Thursday – Dec. 18th- Wayne Cook (6:30p – 10:30p)
- Friday- Dec. 19 – Ronnie Stallworth (6:30p – 10:30p)
- Friday – Dec. 26th – Theresa Grayson(11a – 3p)
- Saturday – Dec. 27th – Earl Collins (6:30p – 10:30p)
- Sunday – Dec. 28th – Undrai Fizer – (6:30p – 10:30p)
- New Years Eve, Wednesday Dec. 31 – Two seatings. Scotty and the Soul Tones, Mickey Smith on sax for the early seating from 4-7. and Earl Collins will DJ downstairs for those who want to dance the night away. Please call for reservations and more info.
Suga’s will be the perfect destination for your Southeast Texas New Year’s Eve. Enjoy a true fine dining experience with jazz upstairs and a hot DJ downstairs. Celebrate the New Year in Southeast Texas style at Suga’s Deep South Cuisine – the heart of Downtown Beaumont.
Celebrate your Southeast Texas anniversary.