The Houston Texans Push for the NFL Playoffs- Catch it at Wings to Go Beaumont
In 2014, the Houston Texans have made a big bounce back after a bleak 2013 season. Catch their push for the NFL playoffs in Beaumont at Wings to Go on Dowlen.
Wings to Go is the ideal Beaumont sports bar.
You probably already know Wings to Go for having some of Beaumont’s best Buffalo wings (and all of those delicious wing sauces).
Wings to Go is also a great Beaumont NFL bar.
Wings to Go Beaumont is socated on the perimeter of Parkdale Mall. It is not uncommon for Southeast Texas NFL fans to drop their wives and girlfriends off at the mall for holiday shopping while they catch the game at Wings to Go.
Wings to Go offers a great Beaumont sports bar menu.
EatDrinkSETX.com reader favorites include:
- Buffalo Shrimp: choose from any of Wings to Go Beaumont’s great wing flavors (if you haven’t tried the Asian Fusion, it is excellent).
- Burnie’s Famous Garbage Fries: Chili, cheese, salsa, sour cream, black beans, and jalapeños.
- Buffalo Chicken Salad: Boneless Wings tossed in your favorite WTG® sauce on a bed of lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese, & green peppers.
- BBQ Bacon Cheese Burger: Served with lettuce, tomato, bacon, american cheese and our famous WTG® Honey BBQ sauce.
- Veggie Wrap: Lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, shredded cheese, olives, and choice of dressing.
Of course, Wings to Go also has some of Beaumont’s best Buffalo Wings.
Southeast Texas NFL fans also love the drink specials at Wings to Go Beaumont.
After all, nothing’s better than watching your team win with a spicy hot Beaumont buffalo wing and an ice cold beer.
Will the Texans squeak into the playoffs and make a serious run for the Super Bowl?
Find out at Beaumont’s sports bar, Wings to Go on Dowlen.