La Suprema offers Great Nederland Tex Mex
In 1970 the Martinez family started La Suprema with a simple mission:
- Use the freshest ingredients
- Feature time tested Martinez family recipes
- Incorporate seasonings that elevate each of their Nederland Tex Mex dishes
- Ensure each bite tastes home made
How are they doing?
Over the last forty-four years literally hundreds of Southeast Texas restaurants – many of them Tex Mex restaurants- have opened and closed.
La Suprema is stronger than ever, with a popular 2nd location – a lunch counter in the College Street M&D location (check out their crab tacos during Lent).
La Suprema regularly hosts:
- Port Arthur birthday dinners
- Mid County first dates (and lots of anniversary dinners that sprung from first dates at La Suprema)
- Office lunches
- Friends catching up over margaritas, chips and salsa, and shared memories
For many, La Suprema isn’t a great Nederland Tex Mex restaurant – it’s the great Nederland Tex Mex restaurant.
Salud Southeast Texas!